Hello there and welcome to Short Hair, Do Care! I wanted to create a space where I could freely share my ideas on gender and sexuality based on my experiences, so here we are. To give you a better sense of who I am, here are a few personal tidbits:
- I’m 26 going on 27, but most people think I look somewhere between 14 and 17. It’s a struggle at bars, let me tell you.
- I live on the East Coast
- I am Thai-American and lived in Thailand for about 7 years of my childhood
- My Instagram feed in three words: cats, menswear, fitness
- Romantic comedies and chick flicks are my favorite. If our date includes a nightcap and Mean Girls or Pitch Perfect, you’ve won me over.
- Lifting is highly enjoyable for me. Most forms of cardio are not.
- I used to be a t-shirt blogger
- Many of my friends will tell you that I am a shopaholic. I kind of agree.
- My hair is now the shortest it has been since I was about three years old. This is the main driver for this blog, but more on that later.
Well, there you have it. I think that is a good enough introduction, and you will certainly learn more with future posts. With that said, thank you for reading and welcome to my inner thoughts!